Authors submitting works for publication to the International Journal of Engineering Research & Innovation must agree to the following conditions:
- This website may be the publication of copyrighted materials.
- The author(s) of the article(s) retain all rights of their submissions.
- The website publishers wish to acquire and the author(s) wish to grant to the Publisher an exclusive license to distribute the work.
- The author(s) grant(s) to the Publisher an exclusive, non-transferable, and worldwide license to display, distribute and reproduce the work via this website.
- The author(s) shall retain sole ownership of the work.
- The author(s) grant(s) permission to the Publisher to archive the work.
- The author represents and warrants that to the best of the author’s knowledge, that the author is the sole and exclusive owner and author of the work except for such portions for which permission has been obtained and that the work does not infringe upon any existing copyright or trademark and does not contain any libelous or unlawful matter or infringe on any person’s right to privacy.
- The Publisher hereby warrants that it is an online journal dedicated to disseminating the work for scholarly and educational use.
- The parties acknowledge that neither party shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or any other damage of any sort under any theory of liability whatsoever.
- This agreement constitutes a contractual understanding between the Publisher and author with regard to its subject matter and supersedes all other oral and written agreements and understandings relating thereto.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the editors: Here.